Saturday, August 29, 2009

:: good bye teens...

welcome 20th...^_^

I just celebrated my 20th birthday this past three weeks.
As I am getting older the meaning of my birthday is
changing. When I was little, my birthday meant lots of
presents and a huge part. But now that I am in university,
my birthday means celebrating with close friends...

Anyway, thank God for allowing me to live and breathe
till now...Now, I'm getting older. I know that 20 isn't
that old, but I really don't believe in getting old
anyway. Compared to the universe, our age is how young-
not how old-we are.

Since I've been around for 2 decades, I've learnt so
many things and faced so many tests and obstacles in
my life. Nothing is more valuable than this experience
and it makes me strong and more confident. I enjoy my
life and very happy with it. Eventhough sometimes the
tears flow, I can still smile when I have to, such of
pretend but its an attempt. An attempt to forget all
about sadness and disappointed of her. So, I have to
be happy. Happy for still having dearest parents. Happy
for being surrounded by people who care and love me,
mom and dad for sure, my beloved family, my best friend
and the main thing is happy for having God and His
prophet...

And actually, this year was definitely my year of growth.
I have changed more in the past year than I ever have
before. I am a completely different person from the boy
who I was in high school. I have come to understand what
the most important things in my life are and I don't
waste my time with meaningless things anymore. I have
really grown up...!

So, for the next chapter in my life, I still have so
much to experience. I still have to graduate, start
a career, get married, have kids, watch them grow up,
etc...I feel like I have already seen and experienced
so much in life but in reality,my life hasn't started
yet. So, all I have to say is live life to the fullest,
work like you don't need the money, dance like no one
is watching, and love like you have never been hurt...~


Mahfuz, you have been living for 20 years...
what did you do?
what have you done for your religion?
do you have enough reward for the next world?


"...aGe iS jUst a nUmbEr..."

No comments: