Tuesday, June 16, 2009

:: actions depend on intention

Assalamualaikum..

Why did I create this blog?

Huhu..kenaper yer?

Emm...actually, I just realized that each day that passes by,
there’re so many moments that I can’t erase. And many times I
find myself sitting down and pondering upon different occurence
in my life that causes me to write it down.

And then, I' ve also learnt from my experiences that the past
is what makes me who I am today and every occurence in my past
holds a lesson from which I can gain wisdom. Therefore, I hope
to use this blog as a place where I can keep all my memoir to
recall me when I long for the past and also to be a good
narrative to someone who I can relate to ( myself actually ).

And Hopefully, for all the episodes of my life that I wouldn’t
like to forget will always be remembered... I don’t want my
memories to disappear as my soul will soon disappear. Then,
when the day comes, when my heart stops pumping, my blood
stops trickling, my soul flows away…and I can’t breathe and
move anymore, there’s no more chance for me to talk and to say
something especially to her…

By the way, I'm Mahfuz bin Suhaimi.. ^-^
an author will be..
a soleh son will be..
a responsible husband & father will be..
an obedient servant will be..
insyAllah...


"meMoRies aRe foR keEpiNg, noT foR tHrowiNg aWay"

1 comment:

hmm said...

happy belated birthday~...

may Allah bless u....